I hate my skinny body, what can I do? For weight gain, you need to consume more calories than your body burns. No matter how much you think you eat, if your average calorie intake is smaller than your calorie expenditure, you won’t gain weight. To get bigger, you must eat more food than you do now to lose weight and stop being skinny. Here are some ways to overcome that:
Initially, I hate my skinny body, So Why I Can’t Gain Weight?
Thin guys usually assume that they can eat whatever they want without gaining weight. They believe that this is possible because they digest food quickly. Some think that they cannot gain weight because they don’t digest food, are stressed out, or “have worms”…
Here’s the truth: you can eat as much as you want without gaining weight because you don’t eat enough. I realize that you think you do, but you don’t. Otherwise, you would be thin. Watch your daily caloric intake for a week. Make sure you add everything you eat to an app like myfitnesspal. This will help you figure out why you aren’t gaining weight. Skinny men overestimate their calorie intake.
There isn’t a universal definition of high metabolism. Some people gain weight easier because they’re more active (hard gainers tend to fidget more). Others are naturally thin because they don’t get predisposed to being big and strong (ectomorphs). Everyone who eats more calories than they burn gains weight, regardless of their physique or genetic makeup. The only difference is that they’ll need to eat more food than average people to put on weight and get bigger.
This is mostly a matter of nutrition. You gain weight when you consume more calories than you burn, consistently. This is true whether you have a fast metabolism or slow metabolism, regardless of which one you’re in.
I hate my skinny body, So How do Gain Weight?
Nutrition, training, and consistency are the three ingredients to go from skinny to muscular. Here are the most important tips to gain weight for the skinny hard gainer and ectomorph…
- Eat More: You need to eat more calories than your body burns each day. How much depends on your metabolism and activity levels, but if you aren’t gaining weight it is usually because you’re not eating enough.
- Eat More Meals: Smaller meals are easier to eat than bigger ones because they don’t make you feel stuffed. Get up earlier, eat breakfast, then eat 3-4 additional meals a day.
- Eat Caloric Dense Foods: Food high in carbs and fats have more calories per serving. Use more pasta, dried fruit, nuts, etc. to easily create a caloric surplus.
- Eat More Protein: To grow bigger and recover from workouts, your muscles need protein. Eat a wide variety of proteins with almost every meal – meat, poultry, fish, eggs, etc.
- Go-Liquid: Blended food is easier to digest than solid food. Make weight gainer shakes by mixing oatmeal, milk, banana, peanut butter, and whey protein in your blender.
- Track Calories: Skinny guys overestimate their calorie intake. They don’t eat as much as they think they do. Check your calories to see whether you’re eating enough to gain weight.
- Lift Heavy: Stop wasting your time on curls and flies. Do free weight, compound movements like Squats and Deadlifts instead. They sustain more muscle growth and strength to gain weight.
- Be Consistent: If you eat a lot today and less the next day, you won’t gain weight. You need to consistently consume more calories than you burn to gain bodyweight.
How come I can’t gain weight even though I eat a lot?
Because you don’t eat a lot. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be skinny. Install MyfitnessPal and track your food intake for a week. Most men’s bodies require at least 2500 calories a day to function. You’re not getting that much. That’s why you’re not losing weight.
If your daily caloric intake is not above maintenance, it does not matter whether you eat junk food a lot or a big pizza here and there. Because what is important is how much you eat over time, not just how much you eat per meal. It will make it more apparent that you are not eating as much as you think.
What are the best exercises to gain weight?
The best exercises to gain muscle weight are heavy compound exercises like squats and deadlifts. Heavyweight training stresses your muscles and raises testosterone levels. This helps you build muscle.
Start with light weights so you can concentrate on the form, and gradually add heavier weights. Check StrongLifts 5×5.
Read also: Panic attack at work, How to deal with a panic attack at work?
Read also: How to break free from society?