Companies resort to searching for new employees and always complaining about the lack of competencies in companies and institutions. Instead, companies can contribute to training employees to qualify them and Personality Strengthening, and this is done in the following ways:
Personality Strengthening at work
Follow a positive attitude
Positive behavior must be followed in the workplace completely, so that there must be cooperation and humility between the manager and employees, and if the opposite happens, productivity will decrease.
Patience to the staff
Although every manager wants to hire strong personalities from the beginning, this takes time. The manager must help his employees by giving them the necessary training and providing positive criticism.
Give an opinion
One of the ways to strengthen the personality of employees is to make them express their opinion of the work. This will help the manager to know the positive and negative about the personality of the employees, and whether their current position is suitable for their abilities or not.
Direct contact with employees
One of the most important ways to strengthen the personality of employees and make them highly productive is to talk to them directly from time to time. It is not sufficient to meet with them annually, but the meeting must be frequent.
In addition, the focus of the conversation should be outside the work in some cases, in order to increase the strength of the bond between the manager and his employees.
Correct evaluation of employees
Managers must try to properly evaluate their employees, and promote them in proportion to their capabilities and experiences, as this is very important in strengthening the personality of the entire work team.
Tips for Personality Strengthening and self-development
No matter how strong your personality is, there is always space to strengthen your personality and develop yourself further, by following the following tips:
- Take a closer look at your personality without trying to spruce it up.
- Be tough on yourself, and divide aspects of your personality according to the habits that earned you these aspects, and remember that these habits came from negative experiences and it may be time to abandon them.
- Find the right motivation to change yourself and stick with it.
- Always keep reminders of the character you want to reach, such as:
- An alarm goes off every few hours to see how you behave.
- Papers you stick to your desk that remind you of your goal.
- Review yourself and the change in your personality after months, and if you got the stages of strengthening the desired personality.
- Understand the strength of your personality.
- Empathize, understand, and help others.
- Do not be optimistic or pessimistic, but be a leader, as:
- The optimist expects positive change without his interference.
- And The pessimist always complains and expects everything negative.
- The leader is acting to change the course of things for the better.
11. Train yourself to control the seven emotions that Aristotle warned us about, and they are:
- The love.
- And The hatred.
- the desire.
- the fear.
12. Satisfy your life with the desire to constantly improve and develop it, and have the courage that makes you take risks that will benefit you and others, as this has a good role in strengthening the personality.
13. Be patient to achieve goals while making your best effort.
14. Do not listen to others’ words that conflict with your principles and values, and do not impose these on others as well.
15. Embrace diversity around you.
16. Stay away from negative thinking, get rid of fears, and increase positive thoughts.